java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(ZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)

Bhanu Prakash Rao

Dec 22, 2016, 6:34:14 AM12/22/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
   I am updated adwords api version to v201609 and also guava version to 20. But I am getting this error

Dec 22, 2016 9:25:19 AM com.google.api.server.spi.SystemService invokeServiceMethod
SEVERE: exception occurred while calling backend method
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(ZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
at com.google.api.ads.adwords.jaxws.AdWordsJaxWsHeaderHandler.setHeaders(AdWordsJaxWsHeaderHandler.java:91)

Anthony Madrigal

Dec 22, 2016, 10:42:38 AM12/22/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Bhanu,

Are you using our client library? If so, I suggest creating an issue there to see why you are encountering this error.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

faris...@datorama.com

Jun 12, 2017, 5:07:13 PM6/12/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Bhanu,

i faced the same issue when i updated from v201607 to v201609 , do you have solution for this ?

Peter Oliquino

Jun 13, 2017, 12:11:04 AM6/13/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Faris,

The 201609 version has been deprecated and is due to sunset soon and I would strongly recommend that you instead use the latest version as deprecated versions tend to be prone to errors. If you still encounter any errors, please create a new thread as this is already an old one and we can continue our discussion from there.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team