Developer token not approved after 4 weeks

mmcgo...@housecanary.com

Aug 16, 2017, 12:55:44 AM8/16/17
to AdWords API Forum, Prabha Matta
Our company submitted a request for a developer token approval on July 17th and still have not heard anything.
What do we need to do in order to get this approved?

Prabha Matta

Aug 16, 2017, 12:55:44 AM8/16/17
to AdWords API Forum, Maggie McGonigle, Prabha Matta

Maggie McGonigle

Aug 16, 2017, 11:12:37 AM8/16/17
to adwordsapi...@google.com, Prabha Matta, AdWords API Forum
Thanks very much for following up.
Our MCC ID is 573-815-7580

Thanks,
Maggie

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 11:29 PM, <adwordsapi...@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Please provide your MCC ID so that we can check the status of your application.

Best,
Ryan
--------
AdWords API Compliance

Note: Please keep your dev contact up to date at all times

Signing up for the AdWords API | AdWords API policies | FAQs | Developer Forum

Prabha Matta

Aug 17, 2017, 12:47:58 PM8/17/17
to adwordsapi...@google.com, Maggie McGonigle, AdWords API Forum
Thanks for the quick response. I re-submitted the application form and attached the following doc in the application. Am I expected to receive an email after submission since I am surprised that I never received an email either for previous submission or current submission.

Can you please let us know if you have received our application?

Thanks for the help,
Prabha

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:05 PM, <adwordsapi...@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your response. In order to complete the application process we require you to submit an additional form as detailed on our sign-up page. We do not have a record of an application from MCC 573-815-7580 yet. Once you submit that form, we will respond with an answer within a business day.

Please make sure you have gathered all of the necessary materials before completing the form, as incomplete applications will be declined.

Adwords API Requirement.pdf

Prabha Matta

Aug 18, 2017, 12:14:59 PM8/18/17
to adwordsapi...@google.com, AdWords API Forum, Maggie McGonigle
Thank so much for the help!

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 9:03 PM, <adwordsapi...@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your response. Your application for an API token has been approved.