ads performance report Total conv. value downloaded via API compared with report from UI shows difference is only in few cents.

Gita

Jun 22, 2017, 5:21:35 AM6/22/17
to AdWords API Forum

Hello,

I downloading ads performance report.

Fields:
- ExternalCustomerId
- CampaignId
- AdGroupId
- Id
- Device
- Date
- ConversionCategoryName
- AllConversions
- AllConversionValue

When i aggregate values I get difference between UI report conv. values in very small amount of cents (etc 10 cents),

I attached excel print screen and ad words UI print screen with a numbers. You can see there, that conversions count is equal, but value has difference only in cents.

What I am doing wrong ? why there are this difference ?

Best,
Gita
Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.46.21.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.48.25.png