Reaching Time Lag and other Attribution reports

di...@easyleads.com

Mar 21, 2016, 4:17:43 AM3/21/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Can I reach Attribution reports (Time Lag, Path Length etc) via API (Java)? If not, are there any plans to support it?

Thanks

Yin Niu

Mar 21, 2016, 11:03:27 AM3/21/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

This is not supported. Please see supported report types

For new features and new releases, Please refer to the AdWords API blog for any updates or announcements.

Thanks,
Yin, AdWords API Team.

assaf

Mar 21, 2016, 11:07:54 AM3/21/16
to AdWords API Forum
Thank you.

Ashish Pathak

Aug 24, 2016, 6:06:59 AM8/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Any update on this feature?

any other option to fetch time lag data?

Joyce Lava

Aug 24, 2016, 6:26:00 AM8/24/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Ashish,

The AdWords API does not support this at this time. Please continue to check our blog to see if this feature will be available in the future.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team