AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT dimensions and metrics

Subhash Deshmukh

Dec 9, 2016, 2:51:07 AM12/9/16
to AdWords API Forum

Hi everyone,

I am fetching AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT  using AdWords API(python SDK).  I need to get Campaign type and Converted clicks as columns in report. I checked the AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT official documentation(all fields), but there are no such field that can get me those values. How can I get those fields using AWQL?

Joyce Lava

Dec 9, 2016, 3:12:54 AM12/9/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Subhash,

The fields AdvertisingChannelType and AdvertisingChannelSubType indicate the campaign type, but these are not available in the Ad Performance Report. You may use Campaign Performance Report to get these columns. Regarding the ConvertedClicks field, this was already removed from all reports. You may use Conversions field instead in both report type (Ad Performance Report and Campaign Performance Report).

Regards,
Joyce, AdWords API Team