Keywords referenced in the Search Query Report are missing

David Antunes

Nov 22, 2017, 9:46:30 PM11/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I seem to be finding that some keywords referenced in the Search Query Report are missing and I cannot find them in the Keyword Performance Report - could this be the case? or is it a problem on my end?

Thanks!
David

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Nov 23, 2017, 12:41:33 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi David,

The keywords or search terms generated in the Search Query Performance Report are different from the keywords in the Keywords Performance Report. Based on this report mapping guide, the two reports are entirely different as they map to different views/pages in the AdWords UI.

However, if you really think that there is indeed missing keywords in these two reports, then can you provide your clientCustomerId as well as your report definition? Also, kindly provide the list of missing keywords that you expect to be returned in these report types based on the report definition. Please use the Reply privately to author option.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Nov 29, 2017, 3:16:40 AM11/29/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi David,

A gentle follow up on this. If you still have issues regarding this, then kindly provide the details that I asked previously via Reply privately to author option.