How do I get stats of extension from AdWords like clicks, impressions etc?

icifd...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 1:02:10 PM4/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
I am using php and googleads-php-lib for fetching campaigns data, I found `https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/features/ad-extensions` but it is not for php. Any help will be appreciated.

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Apr 20, 2018, 2:56:09 PM4/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You will be able to get stats like Clicks, Impressions etc. via AdWords API by using reports. Please refer this sample code or another sample code using AWQL both in PHP for running a Criteria Performance Report. You can replace it with Placeholder report or Placeholder Feed Item report and the required fields to get stats of ad extensions. Please refer this section of the guide for better clarity and let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

icifd...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 6:13:12 AM4/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Dhanya thanks for replying,
I tried to run this program, https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201802/Reporting/DownloadCriteriaReportWithAwql.php#L52 but got this error PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Google\AdsApi\AdWords\Query\v201802\ReportQueryBuilder' not found in /var/www/html/test.php on line 42. What can I be missing on this?

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Apr 23, 2018, 11:43:15 AM4/23/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

You are likely to get this error if you are not running the client library examples on the command line. Please refer this section of guide for better clarity. If you are indeed running it on the command line, could you please reply privately to author with a screenshot the commands and the responses that you are receiving, so that I can troubleshoot further?