Adwords AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT currency

Darkcookie

Dec 5, 2016, 6:22:12 AM12/5/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi! I'm using AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT to get cost, clicks and shows by every phrase day and keyword, but i have one problem with Cost result: i need to divide by 1 000 000 to get the correct value in cusotmer currency. I can't get 'correct' value even if i create report for single campaign. So i need to know, how to get the correct value in the client currency.

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Dec 5, 2016, 11:22:18 AM12/5/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The field Cost in Ad Performance Report is of the type Money, which is expressed in microAmount i.e. one million is equivalent to one unit. To get the equivalent local currency, you are required to divide the cost with 1,000,000. To confirm, could you please provide me with the SOAP XML report definition and the sample report that you downloaded using the API? Please click on Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team