Batch Jobs

s...@feedonomics.com

Jun 22, 2017, 11:57:17 AM6/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
I have four batch jobs that didn't seem to do anything even though they had status DONE. Could you help me see why this would be the case? Each batch job was supposed to create campaigns/AdGroups along with keywords.

Client Customer ID: 5469572019

Successful BatchJob IDs with no results:
516940181
517214019
517215300
516998995

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jun 22, 2017, 3:29:13 PM6/22/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Could you download the results of the BatchJobs from the downloadUrl and check if the operations failed? Please note that if the BatchJob completed with the status as "DONE", it means that the uploaded operations were attempted, but these operations might have failed. You need to check the results and errorList in the downloadUrl even though the job has a final status as DONE or CANCELED. If you see that the downloadUrl has the results for successful operations, but these changes are not visible in the UI, please send over the BatchJob results so I can take a look. Please use Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.