Change History

Marcin Gdak

Apr 20, 2015, 7:33:12 AM4/20/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to get the history of changes from 30 last days. I am using v201502  CustomerSyncService.

1.  If the campaign started within 30 days. I have information only, status is NEW. I read what it is caused with. Must I give the new request with the lower scope of dates?

2.  The server is returning me only information from Criteria changed. I would like to get information about Added ad extensions and count changes CPC Max. How can i do that?

Other question, can I take down details about Page Latency, Page Relevance, AdRelevance from Adwords API?

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 20, 2015, 5:11:10 PM4/20/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Regarding your first question, you are correct -- if the date range includes the date on which a campaign was created, CustomerSyncService will return that campaign with campaignChangeStatus NEW. If you want to detect changes made after the campaign was created, you will need to send a request with a DateTimeRange.min set to after the campaign's creation date/time.

On your second question, all ad extensions in the AdWords API are managed through feed services, so changes to those objects will appear in the FeedChangeData objects returned by the sync service. You may want to check out our Feed Services guide for more details.

In addition, this post from my colleague describes the common use case for CustomerSyncService, which may be helpful for you.

Finally, regarding your question on page latency and relevance, the QualityInfo attribute of AdGroupCriterion (e.g., keywords) may be of interest.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Marcin Gdak

Apr 21, 2015, 10:18:20 AM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I understand, but I have one question, I can get the date of  the creature campaign? I have only information about campaign start.

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 21, 2015, 11:28:09 AM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately, no - the sync service doesn't return the creation date of the campaign. The only option would be to submit multiple sync requests with progressively more recent start dates until the campaign no longer appears as new. This probably won't be terribly efficient, however.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Marcin Gdak

Apr 22, 2015, 9:04:32 AM4/22/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I so just did. Thank you.

In my opinion, this information should be in API.

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 22, 2015, 9:10:19 AM4/22/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if we can put together a guide for the CustomerSyncService to clarify these details.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team