Retrieving Search Lost IS (rank) for Product Groups

di...@easyleads.com

Aug 15, 2017, 3:50:51 AM8/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

In the GUI I can see Impr. Share and Search Lost IS (rank)  per product groups of shopping campaigns. How can I get the Lost IS (rank) data via API? For all the other metrics (including Impr. Share) we use PRODUCT_PARTITION_REPORT, but it's missing the Search Lost IS (rank)  field.

Thanks

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Aug 15, 2017, 5:12:47 AM8/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Currently, the SearchRankLostImpressionShare column is not yet supported in the Product Partition Report of  the AdWords API. You can only get this metric in these report types.

If you haven't done so, you can follow our blog for any future updates like new releases.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team