keyword planner - Can't find Locations

iv...@surrey-online.co.uk

Jun 21, 2017, 10:43:24 AM6/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
When selecting locations I tend to find some  "bold spots" like this one. Is it just that the CSV needs to be updated? or is there a way to donwload a full .KLM file or something?

That area around Stratford and Postcode E20 are locations I need to be able to target for my clients.

Thank you!

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jun 21, 2017, 5:31:32 PM6/21/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The geographic locations that are targetable in AdWords are listed here. Some locations may not be available for targeting due to various reasons, including a low number of users in the location, or the quality of IP to location mapping. Since this is related to Keyword Planner in AdWords UI, I would suggest that you post your questions on the AdWords Community Forum

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.