Traffic estimation for mobile app campaign

artem.bik...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 11:42:18 AM6/30/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
I'm looking for api to get traffic estimation for mobile app installs campaign. I can't use TrafficEstimationService, because I don't have keywords.
How I can get estimation?

Umesh Dengale

Jul 1, 2015, 1:53:08 PM7/1/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, artem.bik...@gmail.com
Hello,

The AdWords API does not support the traffic estimation for the Mobile app installs campaign.

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

artem.bik...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 1:40:19 AM7/2/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, artem.bik...@gmail.com
Are you planning to add this function?

Umesh Dengale

Jul 6, 2015, 10:17:35 AM7/6/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, artem.bik...@gmail.com
Hello,

Currently, there is no plan to add above functionality to the AdWords API. Please refer to the AdWords API blog for any updates or announcements.