Get Google Keyword Search Volume for free?

Jaydip

Sep 26, 2016, 12:26:52 PM9/26/16
to AdWords API Forum

Is there any way to get Google Keyword Search Volume for free? I need only Google Keyword Search Volume, but for this information I don't like to pay

Thanks

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Sep 26, 2016, 2:55:27 PM9/26/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jaydip,

With AdWords API, you can use TargetingIdeaService to fetch the search volume of keywords based on a number of inputs, including seed keywords, target website, location etc. To get started, please refer to the code snippets in this guide.  The information is free, indeed but you would need to sign-up for AdWords API, if you have not done so already.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team