Test Accounts vs Real Accounts in Adword Development

Andrea Rose

Aug 31, 2015, 8:47:04 AM8/31/15
to AdWords API Forum
Sorry, I am a little overwhelmed by all the steps in the AdWords API and it's process. Pardon me if this is explained.

I am going to be using the AdWords API to read information from our company's AdWord campaigns and such. I don't need to write anything to it, only PULL information. However, this needs to be the real information from our company and not dummy data. So which account should I create?

Umesh Dengale

Aug 31, 2015, 4:06:13 PM8/31/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

You could use the production AdWords account (which serve the Ads) to get the campaign data. Please check out the difference between test account and production account

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.