Do you plan to start support Smart Display Campaign in AdWords API? If so, when? I would very much like to support Smart Display Campaign in AdWords API, because it is a very effective campaign and we would like to scale this type of campaigns throug

koma...@litres.ru

Jan 19, 2018, 3:30:48 PM1/19/18
to AdWords API Forum

Do you plan to start support Smart Display Campaign in AdWords API? If so, when? I would very much like to support Smart Display Campaign in AdWords API, because it is a very effective campaign and we would like to scale this type of campaigns through the AdWords API.

Peter Oliquino

Jan 21, 2018, 10:51:47 PM1/21/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Smart Display Campaigns are currently not yet supported in the AdWords API. We also do not have information if and when this feature can be made available. For now, you may keep an eye on our blog for any updates or announcements.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Oksana Sulyma

Aug 30, 2019, 3:36:49 AM8/30/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi guys! Pinging this forum thread as I think it is the most suitable for my case.
Our customer has smart store visit campaign with max conversions on store visits which doesn't appear in results of https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/CampaignService endpoint get response. Do I understand correct that campaigns of these type are not supported yet?
Thanks,
Oksana

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 30, 2019, 4:29:22 AM8/30/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oksana,

Smart Display Campaigns are already supported in the AdWords API. You can check out this guide for more information regarding this campaign type.

Regarding the campaign type not being returned by your CampaignService request, could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs that was generated? Also, could you provide the campaign ID(s) that were not being returned so I can further investigate the issue?

You may send the details using the Reply privately to author option.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHFBdT:ref

Oksana Sulyma

Sep 3, 2019, 8:47:25 AM9/3/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Replied privately, thanks!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Sep 4, 2019, 1:16:23 AM9/4/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oksana,

I am a colleague of Peter and I will be the one providing support.

Thank you for providing the SOAP logs and screenshot privately. Upon checking the campaign that the customer can't retrieve via CampaignService, it appears that the campaign is a 'Local' campaign type. Unfortunately, this type of campaigns are currently not supported in AdWords API. You may follow our blog for any upcoming features and updates.

Please let me know if you have further clarifications.

Regards,
Hiroyuki

Oksana Sulyma

Sep 4, 2019, 4:24:49 AM9/4/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Thanks for your answer Hiroyuki! Just to be sure: don't Local campaigns appear in reports as well, like in Campaign Performance report? What is 'Local', is it AdNetworkType1? AdvertisingChannelType?
Thanks!
Oksana

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Sep 4, 2019, 6:16:05 AM9/4/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Oksana,

Yes, you are correct that Local campaigns are not supported in AdWords API report as well.

Please let me know if you have further clarifications.

Regards,
Hiroyuki
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHFBdT:ref

Oksana

Sep 4, 2019, 7:11:43 AM9/4/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the answer!

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHFBdT:ref --
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/mtCBR000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000PXAXUB00-NEM1OSLSQaWSrrD73qrxg%40sfdc.net.

Jason Lowry

Jan 14, 2020, 10:43:00 PM1/14/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Do we know if/when there may be an update for this? Do we know if it's being planned?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 16, 2020, 11:43:10 AM1/16/20
to ja...@finch.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jason,

I am Nikisha from Google Ads API Team. Please allow me to support your concerns in the absence of my colleague Hiroyuki.

The Local campaigns are currently not supported via API. A feature request has already created regarding your concern internally within our team. Please keep an eye on our blog post for future updates related to this. Also, if you are looking for Smart Display Campaigns via API, these campaign types are available via API as mentioned by my colleague Peter earlier in this thread. Please refer to this guide for more information regarding this campaign type. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHFBdT:ref