Adwords Extensions (SiteLinks)

Adrian Blanco

Jul 28, 2016, 8:04:14 AM7/28/16
to AdWords API Forum
Im trying to create a massive operation creating sitelink extensión at campaign / adgroup level thorugh BatchJobService, im getting an internal error and my job is canceled.

I have seen in https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/batch-jobs#supported_operations, that CampaignExtensionSettingOperation operation isn't supported by BatchJobService, is that right?

Thank you.

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Jul 28, 2016, 4:08:13 PM7/28/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Adrian,

That is correct. BatchJobService only supports a limited number of operations (i.e. the ones mentioned in the article that you shared).

To be able to help you further with the internal error, could you please provide me with the SOAP XML request and response logs for the API call? Please click on Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted

Adrian Blanco

Sep 12, 2016, 4:26:55 AM9/12/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Did you update the supported operations for BatchJobService?, I mean, it seems that CampaignExtensionSettingOperat
ion is already supported for BatchJobService. So I will be able to create callouts or sitelink extensions for my campaigns with the BatchJobService?

Regards.

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Sep 12, 2016, 2:53:58 PM9/12/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Adrian,

That is correct. BatchJobService now supports the CampaignExtensionSettingOperation. Please feel free to update this thread if you face issues while using this operation with BatchJobService.