Reporting service is returning different formats based on account/region

11 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

ppc...@ao.com

não lida,
20 de set. de 2017, 05:04:5720/09/2017
para AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm currently trying to use the reporting service to run Ad Group Performance reports for a few of our accounts and retrieve some data; the problem I'm having is this is working fine for our UK accounts so I can download the report and read it as a stream no problems, when I try to do this for our other European accounts (Within the same MCC) I'm having an issue reading the stream as it's complaining about extra fields that I don't have mapped in the record class, nor am I requesting anything different.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? Would be great if I could speak to someone from Google then I can give a bit more detail

Cheers

Alex

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

não lida,
20 de set. de 2017, 13:28:0820/09/2017
para AdWords API Forum
Hi Alex,

Could you check if you have duplicated any fields in the report definition? If that is not the issue, could you enable logging and share the report definition along with your client customer id for the report that is not working as expected? Also, please share the exact error that you are getting. I should be able to comment on the issue once I have those. You can reply privately to the author while sharing the details.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor