New Survey area on the AdWords API documentation site

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Apr 4, 2014, 3:03:22 PM4/4/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

We’re pleased to announce a new way for you to leaves feedback on our new features and releases. The AdWords API site now has a new section: “Take a survey!

This section will list different forms that are targeted to specific features of the API or client libraries, and is available to anyone who would like to provide feedback. This is your chance to tell us your thoughts about the API and client libraries. We’ll read and consider all feedback we receive when planning the next releases.

For our first survey, we want to know what you think about the new SelectorBuilder class that was released in February in the Java client library. We would like to know how useful it really is to you. This will help determine what we should do with this feature to help you more. So, if you’ve used SelectorBuilder, we’d love to hear about your experience with it!

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the new survey area, please let us know on this thread.

Cheers,
Gustavo Moreira, AdWords API Team