Creating Account for Remarketing & pay-per-click advertising

Jack Leo

Apr 23, 2014, 2:02:49 AM4/23/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I new to Google Adwords. Is it posssible to run the remarketing & pay-per-click campaigns from two different accounts? We are currently running PPC campaign and now we want to start the remarketing campaign too.

Kindly help me.

Thanks,
Jack Leo

Danial Klimkin

Apr 23, 2014, 6:22:40 AM4/23/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jack,

This forum is for technical questions regarding API only. Please check with the general AdWords support for product questions:

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Bid Mark

Dec 30, 2014, 6:38:29 AM12/30/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,

it is possible but there is no need , you just need to make a separate remarketing CAMPAIGN from within your current account - much easier !

Thanks ,

Liam