Personal parameter in request TargetingIdeaService

François-Régis Lancien

Jun 27, 2016, 10:30:58 AM6/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I'm using TargetingIdeaService and I analyze packages of keywords. Each data row has an id (from the database) and I want to store results (competition, CPC ...) in my database.

the thing is, that, when i get the results, I'm not able to associate each result with the initial data row.

Is there any solution to add some personal parameters in the script ?

Thanks and have a good day

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Jun 27, 2016, 4:57:12 PM6/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
François-Régis,

Unfortunately, there is no way to add a personal parameter (such as an ID) to the input criteria. You can add a list of keywords (or some other criteria, such as location, language, target website etc ) to the input and you can expect a list of related keywords in the response. However, one way to achieve the goal can be by sending a request with only one keyword query at a time and associating all the keyword ideas in the response, with the keyword id of the request. Please refer to this guide for more information.

Hope this helps. Please revert in case you have further questions.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team