How do I pull in "Unique users" and "Avg. impr. freq per user"? (NOT "Unique cookies" or "Avg. imr. freq. per cookie")

465 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Jonathan Lautaha

μη αναγνωσμένη,
31 Αυγ 2017, 5:00:52 μ.μ.31/8/17
ως AdWords API Forum
I'm trying to pull in the fields "Unique users" and "Avg. impr. freq per user," through AWQL (NOT "Unique cookies" or "Avg. imr. freq. per cookie"). How do I do this?

I noticed that the CAMPAIGN_REACH_FREQUENCY_REPORT is no longer supported by the AdWords API.

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

μη αναγνωσμένη,
31 Αυγ 2017, 10:58:56 μ.μ.31/8/17
ως AdWords API Forum
Hi Jonathan,

I am afraid that both "Unique users" and "Average impression frequency per user" are not supported in the AdWords API. You can use this link to check for a report attribute, segment or metric if it is available in the AdWords API or not.

If you haven't done so, you can follow our blog for any future updates like new releases.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

rajeev...@capillarytech.com

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Νοε 2017, 6:20:52 π.μ.23/11/17
ως AdWords API Forum
Which field can be used which is closest to unique users?

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

μη αναγνωσμένη,
23 Νοε 2017, 9:43:44 μ.μ.23/11/17
ως AdWords API Forum
Hi Rajeev,

Currently, there is no field that can be associated to the "unique users" in our API reports. Please continue to follow our blog to receive any future updates.

Also, if you have a new concern, kindly create a new forum thread so we can better track it.
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση
0 νέα μηνύματα