How can i use api to create "Visitors of a page during specific dates" list?

Rui Zhang

Dec 10, 2016, 5:57:29 AM12/10/16
to AdWords API Forum
i use the DateSpecificRuleUserList to create "Visitors of a page during specific dates", but it looks like different from web interface.

it shows a custom rules in my list.

but why?

Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)

Dec 12, 2016, 7:43:24 AM12/12/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Rui,

Originally the user lists created by API was not fully compatible with those created by UI, so sometimes you might see the data shown in the UI differently from what you've expected.
We've improved the compatibility in many areas so far and this would be one that is not fully compatible yet.

I'm confirming this with the engineering team and will update this thread once I have more information.

Best,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)

Mar 10, 2017, 12:34:53 AM3/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Rui,

This has been fixed now.
Please confirm if you still have an issue about this.

Cheers,
Thanet, AdWords API Team