CPC for each click

Eric Kruzicky

Nov 25, 2015, 4:07:05 PM11/25/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi there,
I need to have the CPC  for each click. Where can I found it?
I don't need an average CPC, I need a CPC for each click.
CLICK_PERFORMANCE report doesn't have it.

Please advice.
Thanks,

Eric

Umesh Dengale

Nov 25, 2015, 4:55:39 PM11/25/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Eric,

The AdWords API reports do not provide CPC information. The reports have averageCPC field.

Regards,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Eric Kruzicky

Nov 26, 2015, 3:17:04 AM11/26/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Umesh,
let me make sure I got you right - there are averageCPC field per keyword, campaign, group. Correct?

Thanks,
Eric

Umesh Dengale

Nov 30, 2015, 2:28:14 PM11/30/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Eric,

Yes, you are correct. API reports have  averageCPC field per keyword, campaign and adGroup. (e.g. KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORTCAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORTADGROUP_PERFORMANCE_REPORT etc.).