Convert micros to currency in CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT

cvit sandeep

Apr 21, 2015, 8:59:17 AM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adword Team,

I need to convert the Amount in CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT. When downloading the campaign performance CSV report i get the budget amount in micros. i need to convert the amount into default currency unit. (Actually i need this result Amount/1000000 )

Regards

Sandeep cv

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 21, 2015, 11:34:33 AM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandeep,

You'll have to perform this conversion within your application, since currency amounts in the API are always returned in micros. See the reporting concepts guide for more information.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Aditya

Apr 21, 2015, 11:35:52 AM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
I think money is generally always reported in micros (in the currency local to the client), so I just write scripts that process my downloaded CSVs. Fairly straightforward to read in a CSV, get the money-related column and do the conversion to get a legitimate currency amount. But it would be good to hear if there's a way to specify the non-micro value directly while downloading.

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 21, 2015, 12:44:52 PM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The API no longer has an option to download currency amounts not in micros. This was available in earlier versions of the API, but has since been removed.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team