Identify Refresh Token?

Rocket Chips

May 24, 2018, 6:31:22 AM5/24/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Using the .net adwords api library, is there any way to get an id for a refresh token when requested?

I have a platform where data is segmented across multipleprojects(organization level) and then profiles (department level)
some of these departments will share an adwords account while some will not. I need to be able to have each profile authorize and save a refresh token, and if two profiles share an adwords account they need to be able to share a token. Currently there is no way I have found to request a refresh token, see that the account is already authorized and look up what their previous token was to associate with that profile.

I am hoping to find a way to oauth -> request token -> use access token to request the users email.
When I look at my apps on the account I am testing on I see "allows app to view email", but I cannot find a way to request that email via the .net adwords api library.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

May 24, 2018, 2:54:03 PM5/24/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I see that you opened a similar post on this thread. Let's continue our discussion on that thread to avoid duplicates.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team