Automated Extensions by API

Anil Vadhavane

Sep 1, 2015, 4:42:20 AM9/1/15
to AdWords API Forum

Hello,

Is it possible to get "Automated Extensions Report" by adwords API. This can be seen under Ad Extensions in adwords account?

Thanks,

Umesh Dengale

Sep 1, 2015, 3:14:38 PM9/1/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anil,

The Automated Extensions Report is not supported in the AdWords API. In the AdWords product side (UI) you can find the Automated Extensions Report under Ad Extensions tab.

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Apr 9, 2018, 3:11:03 PM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Martin,

Unfortunately, The Automated Extensions Report is still not available in the AdWords API. You could download this report via AdWords UI. Please find list of reports which are supported by AdWords API. Please keep an eye on our blogs for any update on the upcoming releases.Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.

wij...@trueclicks.com

Jul 13, 2018, 7:40:15 AM7/13/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Really hoping this will be available in the API soon, is it on the roadmap?

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Jul 13, 2018, 2:10:13 PM7/13/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I am afraid that I cannot comment on road-map for Automated Extensions Report at this point. Please keep an eye on our blogs for any updates on the upcoming releases. You could also sign up for AdWords API Announcements forum for updates about the API. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sean Hayes

May 21, 2019, 11:25:18 AM5/21/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Sorry to necro the thread but is there any update on this feature being available?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 21, 2019, 5:21:46 PM5/21/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

That feature is not yet available. Please keep an eye on our blogs for any update on the upcoming releases

Regards,
Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UAqFA9:ref

cv

Aug 26, 2020, 9:04:45 AM8/26/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Is this available Now on any of the APIs?

Thanks,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Aug 26, 2020, 1:39:19 PM8/26/20
to chirag....@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This report is still not available in the API but there is a feature request to have it added.

Regards,
Anthony
Google Ads API Team

Google Logo