Campaign Uploads Gives RATE_EXCEEDED Error

MCC Test

Aug 31, 2015, 2:03:26 PM8/31/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello All,

I am facing an issues in uploading the bulk campaigns via api.I have an adwords account but thats a google grant account, the problem when I am trying to upload bulk campaigns, adgroups, keywords and adtexts in that same account via adwords api I am getting an error like "RATE_EXCEEDED" but when I try to do same bulk uploads on other adwords account(non google grant account) then it works and gets successfully uploaded.

What can be the problem here? is there any limitation of campaign uploads in google grant account?

Thanks,
Ronak Shah

Anthony Madrigal

Sep 1, 2015, 9:11:22 AM9/1/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Ronak,

Is your Google grant account a Basic account and non-Google grant account a Standard account? If it is, then that is why you are receiving the error for only that account.

If you are interested in having unlimited operations, you could apply for Standard access for your non-Google grant account.

Please let me know if there are any other issues.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

MCC Test

Sep 5, 2015, 3:06:34 AM9/5/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Anthony,

I am not having any issues when I upload bulk campaigns in non-Google grant account,but the only problem is this error "RATE_EXCEED" comes only when I try to upload campaigns in Google grant account.

I can also provide you the SOAP Request and Response.Let me know if you need this

Thanks,
Ronak Shah

Anthony Madrigal

Sep 8, 2015, 10:14:54 AM9/8/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Ronak,

Could you please send me your SOAP request and response through Reply privately to author? Could you also send me the CIDs of both your accounts?

Thanks,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

t9anef

Sep 8, 2015, 11:21:27 AM9/8/15
to adwordsapiadvi...@google.com, AdWords API Forum

Okay I will be sending info for you later  👮✋

في الثلاثاء، ٨ سبتمبر، ٢٠١٥ ٥:١٥ م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة Anthony Madrigal <adwordsapiadvi...@google.com>:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a3e29006-9c8f-4ec1-9f36-3eee5e1ebf9e%40googlegroups.com.