Adwords Scripts via Adwords API

st...@kinertia.com

May 18, 2018, 4:48:15 PM5/18/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I was wondering if there's a way to add a script to an account via the API? I'm not seeing that in the documentation.

We use call tracking that allows us to run a script every hour that gets the keyword performance report and ties the keyword to the call that was triggered, but we have to add it to every account under our management account. So I was wondering if there was a way to do that programmatically or if I just have to replicate what the script is doing and make my own functions.

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

May 21, 2018, 1:32:30 AM5/21/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Steve,

Unfortunately, AdWords API does not offer that kind of feature. However, you can implement scheduled reports on your end, but it is not advisable to do it in an hourly manner, because of data availability. Some data will take a day to update. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team