SearchImpressionShare in Account Summary Report

Sonia Samorì

Mar 27, 2017, 9:47:40 AM3/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
I want to add in the  Account Summary Report the column about Search Impression, but I get always this type of data: undefined.
Why does it  happen? How can I fix this issue?

Thank you,
Sonia

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Mar 27, 2017, 3:51:16 PM3/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sonia,

Are you referring to SearchImpressionShare in ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT? Please note that this field is of type Double and it can only be used with the operators in predicates: LESS_THAN or GREATER_THAN. If this does not answer your question, could you please share a copy of your report definition and a sample row where you see the "undefined"?

You could use Reply privately to author to reply only to me.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team