Help with Sales Force tagging AdWords destination URLS (it's causing all the ads to be disapproved!!)

sama...@whiteclick.com.au

Oct 13, 2010, 12:22:55 AM10/13/10
to AdWords API Forum
I post the Correct destination URL to my clients AdWords adverts.

For example: http://streetfurniture.com/index.php/products/display/picnic-tables

The next day the destination URL has been changed automatically to:

URL it changes to:
http://streetfurniture.com/index.php/products/display/picnic-tables?_kk={keyword}&_kt=6986ee06-05a8-4351-b68b-4e1b86082adc

I understand the _kk and _kt are Salesforce tags being added. These
are not being added at Google's end. Salesforce is initiating this.

I was hoping that someone at Google would have seen this before and be
able to tell me how to get the correct URL format so that the re-
direct happens properly??

Currently, because Salesforce is adding these URLs', the system tries
to re-direct but fails resulting in destination URL not working.

Please help!

Thank you.

Samantha

AdWords API Advisor

Oct 14, 2010, 3:00:13 AM10/14/10
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Samantha,

I don't know about salesforce, but thought I'd post something I
noticed about the url itself. http://streetfurniture.com/index.php/products/display/picnic-tables
itself gives me a redirect loop, whereas http://streetfurniture.com/us/products/tables/
resolves to a valid webpage.

Cheers,