Revoking/Granting Access to Users

Sam Green

Aug 25, 2016, 9:00:33 AM8/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I would like to be able to programmatically grant and revoke access to specific accounts, ideally without user interaction. Is there a way in which this can be controlled through the AdWords API?

I'd like to be able to give a user access to a single account for a period of time, and revoke this access once the work they are doing is complete.

If this isn't possible, what is the recommended workflow to achieve this without requiring substantial user interaction?

Thanks

Sam

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Aug 25, 2016, 3:40:29 PM8/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sam,

You can use ManagedCustomerService for creating new AdWords accounts as well as establishing links between manager accounts and client accounts. For complete workflow, please refer to this article. However, you cannot add users to an existing account using the API.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team