Weird ManagedCustomerServiceError

Vladimir Tatarsky

Dec 15, 2016, 3:57:06 AM12/15/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi guys, I've just tried to move account from one manager to another just how it's described in the docs, but got the weird error:

[ManagedCustomerServiceError.CANNOT_MOVE_CLIENT_OUTSIDE_TREE @ operations[0]]

Problem is that I can't even find this error anywhere on Internet!

I use this PHP code:

    public function moveManagedAccount($clientCustomerId, $oldManagerCustomerId, $newManagerCustomerId)
    {
        $masterAccountId = $this->getMasterAccount()->getClientCustomerId(); // master account is our main MCC account with credentials

        $managedCustomerService = $this->_getService('ManagedCustomerService', $masterAccountId);

        $operation = new \MoveOperation();
        $operation->oldManagerCustomerId = $oldManagerCustomerId;
        $operation->operator = 'SET';

        $link = new \ManagedCustomerLink();

        $link->clientCustomerId = $clientCustomerId;
        $link->linkStatus = 'ACTIVE';
        $link->managerCustomerId = $newManagerCustomerId;

        $operation->operand = $link;

        $operations = [$operation];

        return $managedCustomerService->mutateManager($operations);
    }

I hope you can answer me ASAP, it's becoming very urgent...

Joyce Lava

Dec 15, 2016, 4:21:14 AM12/15/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vladimir,

Could you please send me the complete SOAP request and response including the ID's to better check the issue? Please use reply privately to author when responding.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

songxiao...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2017, 2:58:16 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
I have the same problem as you. Have you solved it

在 2016年12月15日星期四 UTC+8下午4:57:06,Vladimir Tatarsky写道:
Message has been deleted

Peter Oliquino

Nov 23, 2017, 4:19:51 AM11/23/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I'm a colleague of Joyce and I will be providing support in the meantime. I had to delete your initial post as it contained sensitive information such as your clientCustomerId. You may refer to our forum posting guidelines for reference so as to avoid exposing private information in your future posts.

As for your concern, could you provide more information as to the issue you are encountering using the ManagedCustomerService? You may send to me the generated SOAP request and response and reply to me privately via the Reply privately to author option.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

Nov 27, 2017, 4:10:47 AM11/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

I wanted to follow up on your concern. Could you confirm if you still require assistance?