Audience report on campaign and ad group level.

瀏覽次數:83 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ZoreMio

未讀,
2017年3月24日 上午9:59:372017/3/24
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I have audience lists assigned to ad group level and to campaign level.

When i download report via API and add columns  AdGroupId and AdGroupName I get audiences which are assigned on ad group level only. Audiences which are on campaign level does not exist in that report.

When I remove AdGroupId and AdGroupName  fields I get audiences which assigned only on campaign level, but not in ad group level. Should not it be aggregated per campaign level ?

When I download data via ad words UI I get data from both levels. Reports contain lists that are applied to campaign OR to ad group. If the are on campaign level, then ad group column is just empty.

What should I do If I want all data in one report (like in ad words UI) ?

I use now AUDIENCE_PERFORMANCE_REPORT   with fields:
- AccountDescriptiveName
- ExternalCustomerId
- Device
- Date
- CampaignName
- CampaignId
- AdGroupId
- AdGroupName
- Id
- Criteria
- UserListName
- AveragePosition
- Impressions
- Clicks
- Cost
- AllConversions
- AllConversionValue
- CrossDeviceConversions

Where state:
- AdGroupStatus IN [ENABLED, PAUSED, REMOVED]
- CampaignStatus IN [ENABLED, PAUSED, REMOVED]
- Status IN [ENABLED, PAUSED, REMOVED]

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

未讀,
2017年3月24日 下午3:00:402017/3/24
收件者:AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Audience Performance Report aggregates performance stats at the audience level, one row per audience. However, if you add segment fields such as AdGroupId and Date, you might see more than one row per audience. CampaignId, however, is an attribute field, and stays as a data point in one row of the report. I tried to run a report using the same configuration as yours in my account and I was able to see the same audiences present with or without the ad group ID. To be able to debug further, could you please provide me with your 10 digit AdWords account ID, report definition/AWQL & downloaded report for each scenario and the web interface report? Please click on Reply privately to author when responding.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team
回覆所有人
回覆作者