[reporting]CampaignStatus and Amount didn't match past date range

劉又潔

Apr 27, 2017, 5:41:22 AM4/27/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We began to use aw-reporting, which allow us to get api data insert into our database.
When we try to create some report from data, there are some problems deal with "CampaignStatus" and "Amount" in CampaignPerformanceReport.

Here's the situation:
Today is 4/27, I got campaign data(date range 3/1 to 3/31) downloaded to my database,
everything all right(which means I can get the same value from database as what I got at google adwords backsite) except "CampaignStatus" and "Amount":
I have a campaign which was enabled from 3/1 to 3/5, and then paused it until now,
so that it had non-zero impressions value during those days,
but now my CampaignStatus column has "paused" value in row 3/1-3/5 in my database.
Same problem with Amount column, it only gave me "todays budget(4/27)" instead of "budget in those days(3/1-3/5)" in row 3/1-3/5,
I can't get the exact value of past situation if download date range was long time ago.

Is that because I can only receive the status "right now(4/27)" and insert it into my db?
If true, is there any way to get status "in data rage(3/1-3/31)" and check it?

Additional question,
I can get AdvertisingChannelType of selected Campaign from CampaignPerformanceReport,
but is there any way to get "parent campaign's AdvertisingChannelType" of an Adgroup when using AdgroupPerformanceReport without join CampaignPerformanceReport and AdgroupPerformanceReport?
This conversation is locked