Reminder: AdWords Destination URLs will become read-only on July 1, 2015

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Jun 10, 2015, 9:56:35 AM6/10/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

We’d like to remind you that destination URL fields in AdWords will become read-only on July 1, 2015. Starting on that date, we’ll also begin upgrading your URLs (if eligible) to the new Upgraded URLs structure. Before then, be sure to update your AdWords API and scripts code. Use the Upgraded URL fields instead of the destination URL field when creating entities such as ads, keywords, or sitelinks.

If you have any further questions about this change, let us know on our forum.

Cheers,

Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor

This conversation is locked