Updates from AdWords API Compliance Team

Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)

Mar 28, 2014, 12:50:45 PM3/28/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
The AdWords API Compliance team is reaching out to some developers to confirm that your contact information in the API Center is correct and that we understand how your tool(s) are used. Keep an eye out for an email from "AdWords API Compliance" with subject "Action Required: Your AdWords API Token".

Please also take this opportunity to confirm that your contact information is correct by following these steps:
  1. Log into your MCC account.
  2. Click the Settings gear in the top right, and select ‘Account Settings’
  3. Select AdWords API Center from the menu on the left
  4. Click ‘Edit’.

If you have any questions or concerns about compliance with our Terms and Conditions you may contact the team via the API Compliance Contact Us Form.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.
This conversation is locked