Creating AdWords test account - loop?

zoran....@gmail.com

May 25, 2016, 9:04:24 AM5/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hey guys,

Because I'm waiting for developer token approval, I tried to create test account (about 3, 4 different new, fresh Google accounts) to start making calls to AdWords API with my test account. When I try to create test account I get stuck in some kind of loop (I used the link in AdWords docs: https://adwords.google.com/um/Welcome/Home?a=1&authuser=0#ta). I fill everything that is required, click "Create test account" and it redirects me back to https://adwords.google.com/um/Welcome/Home?a=1&authuser=0#ta. No matter what I do, I get redirected back to start page and I'm really about to give up.

I tried with this account I'm posting now - just created it few minutes ago, before that I deleted all cookies, tried doing it with different browsers etc.

Can you just please make this account "Test account" so I start testing my app? (I'm already waiting for approval for over 2 weeks now without any reply).

Best,

Zoran.

Peter Oliquino

May 25, 2016, 1:58:29 PM5/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Zoran,

Once you have filled the information for the test account application form, you should be redirected to the screen similar to the attached screenshot and click continue. It should now redirect you to your test account.

Thanks,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

May 25, 2016, 1:59:51 PM5/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Zoran,

Here is the attached screenshot for your referrence.
tes_account.png