Account Performance Report Cost doesn't include Universal App Costs

Pavel Guseynov

Aug 25, 2016, 6:41:40 AM8/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,
I'm making reporting tool for total costs off all accounts (Customers) in manager account.
I'm using Account Performance Report with Cost field.
I noticed that for some accounts cost in Ad Words UI is different from i'm getting in reporting API.
The difference is that 'Total - Universal App' cost isn't summarized with others costs in API.

Anthony Madrigal

Aug 25, 2016, 9:19:28 AM8/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Pavel,

Currently, UAC data is only available through the Campaign Performance Report, so other report types such as Account Performance Report will not include their data in the totals. If you run the Campaign Performance Report, the totals should match.

Please follow our blog for any announcements regarding the inclusion for UAC in other reports.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team