Create a keyword interface to wonder

chenjia...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 2:51:21 AM8/15/17
to AdWords API Forum

Hi all,

   We use these two functions when we use the API to create keywords

   One is to see examples of keywords that are scanned through the site

   Second, estimate the traffic summary function

   What is the difference between the interface of these two functions and the interface of the keyword planner and how

   Thanks

chenjia...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 2:51:21 AM8/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all,

   We use these two functions when we use the API to create keywords

   One is to see examples of keywords that are scanned through the site

   Second, estimate the traffic summary function

   What is the difference between the interface of these two functions and the interface of the keyword planner and how should the data be obtained?

Thanks

Peter Oliquino

Aug 15, 2017, 3:42:23 AM8/15/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

My apologies if I misunderstood your question and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Could you confirm if what you are asking is the difference between the Keyword Planner of the AdWords UI and the TargetingIdeaService and TrafficEstimatorService of the AdWords API? If that is correct, then there isn't really any difference between the two. Both the Keyword Planner and the services I mentioned should return similar results as long as you have specified exactly the same filters when making your requests.

For a more detailed discussion, you may refer to our targeting ideas and the estimating traffic guides for more information on how to use both services via the AdWords API. Let me know if this helps and feel free to write back should you need more information.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team