API version warning email: Does this apply to Scripts?

Josiah Mory

Mar 20, 2018, 2:12:30 AM3/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
My client received this email, but I am not sure if it applies to scripts or not. We are also using the API, so clarification of what we need to update would be helpful.

Dear AdWords API Developer (MCC ID 7880377540),
Migration Status: You've submitted 100% of your AdWords API requests to v201705, v201708 within the past seven days.
AdWords API v201705, v201708 has been deprecated and will stop accepting requests starting 03/28/2018. You need to migrate to a current AdWords API version as soon as possible to continue accessing the AdWords API.
To learn more about this change, including migration help, visit the AdWords API Developer Site.
If you have any questions about this upcoming change, please don't hesitate to contact our team via the AdWords API forum.
Sincerely,
The AdWords API Team