CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT: Why does DisplayName return the same as the Criteria?

Jason Lowry

Jan 18, 2018, 4:09:15 AM1/18/18
to AdWords API Forum
This seems like a bug. In the AUDIENCE_PERFORMANCE_REPORT there is a UserListName so you can get the criteria (boomuserlist::ID) and the name of the audience. With the CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT there is a Criteria, CriteriaType, and DisplayName, but the Criteria and DisplayName are always the same. Seems WAY more useful if it returned the name of the Criteria. Currently you would have to look up the name using a separate service; but that service isn't available inside AdWords scripts.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Jan 18, 2018, 2:57:23 PM1/18/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Jason,

That's right. The Criteria Performance Report currently does not support pulling the UserListName data. Please refer to this guide for all the criteria prefixes that are supported. I have shared your feedback with the team. Please keep an eye out on our blog for more information on upcoming releases or announcements.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team