Get all campaigns and Adgroups in which a certain keyword exists.

arw.b...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2016, 3:58:33 PM7/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
I would like to retrieve all the Campaigns and Adgroups in which a certain keyword exists.
Having to loop through all existing Campaigns and Adgroups would make countless API requests.
Instead, is there a search option in the Adwords API that I can use to retrieve only the Campaigns and Adgroups "by Keyword" ?

Thanks,
- Arw

Anthony Madrigal

Jul 27, 2016, 4:31:17 PM7/27/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Arw,

I recommend that you use the Keywords Performance Report. You can filter them by Criteria to get back reports only with certain keywords. You can include fields such as CampaignId and AdGroupId to see where these keywords belong.

Cheers,
Anthony
AdWords API Team