Re: From Adwords to MYSQL

Message has been deleted

Peter Oliquino

Dec 14, 2017, 2:23:50 AM12/14/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Flavien,

In order to provide you with the appropriate information, could you also provide more details regarding what you wish to achieve with the Cpc information that you wish to retrieve using the AdWords API?

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team
Message has been deleted

Peter Oliquino

Dec 14, 2017, 6:05:39 AM12/14/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Flavien,

Thank you for providing more context. As for retrieving the Cpc (Cost per conversion), you may do so by selecting the CostPerConversion field from any report type you wish to generate as listed in the link. You may also refer to our reporting guide and to our sample report codes (other languages are also available in the link) on how to generate the report and retrieve the information you need.

As for transferring the information from your production accounts to test accounts, I'm afraid that this is not possible directly as both belong to different environments and hierarchies. You will have to manually copy all the information from your production account, put them in a temporary storage and use those information to recreate them using your test account. However, if what you want is to be able to test using your current production data without compromising it, you may do so by referring to this guideWhen the header is set to true, the request is validated but not performed so your production data should remain intact or unchanged.

I hope this helps and feel free to write back for any additional clarifications.
Message has been deleted

Peter Oliquino

Dec 14, 2017, 10:48:35 PM12/14/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Flavien,

Yes, you may use bid landscapes to retrieve estimates of performances of your ad groups and criteria (ex. keywords) and you may refer to this guide and specifically to this section as to how.