Strange error on Adwords Express API (RequestError.UNKNOWN @)

getresp...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 9:10:42 AM6/28/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to get a list of my businesses using Adwords Express API.
I'm using my production developer token and test manager account.
On my account 2 Adwords express businesses exists.
When I make a call to API using ExpressBusinessService - RequestError.UNKNOWN @ error occurs.
Do you have any advices what is wrong in my account?

I can mention that my payments is not finished (Your ads aren't running because your account balance is exhausted. - Please make a payment. Fix it). Do I need to pay for my ads on test account?

Umesh Dengale

Jun 28, 2016, 11:27:34 AM6/28/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Could you provide me privately the SOAP XML request and response logs? Just click Reply privately to author in the forum when responding.

Thanks,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.