google web search apis from more locations

Luca Nicoletta

Apr 21, 2015, 11:39:02 AM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com

i'm going to develop an web-application using php and google api. This web-application get position/page of my website filtered by keywords list. Actually i call this google api address:

$query = "wedding%20portal";

"http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/search/web?v=1.0&rsz=large&q=$query";

and i get the result, but i need that this web-app search the results of google.com, google.fr, google.it with separated results, then look in the search engines google nations specifications .. I can get this by google apis? Or should I make calls to these bees by proxy, and returns results according to google I leased my proxy? I tried using proxy and file_get_contents, but I google blocks the request.

Help me please..

thanks Luke

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Apr 21, 2015, 12:05:04 PM4/21/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luke,

This forum is for questions related to the AdWords API, not the Search API. Please post to the Search API forum, and the experts there should be able to help out.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team