Max Page size per GET Campaign request

Rahat

Jun 17, 2018, 12:20:54 PM6/17/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello, It would be highly appreciated if anyone can give me precise answer kindly.
I've thousands(minimum 5K ) of CampaignName. I'm doing GET request for CampaignService with "selector" as follows
selector = {
      'fields': ['Id', 'Name'],
      'ordering': {
          'field': 'Name',
          'sortOrder': 'ASCENDING'
          },
      'paging': {
          'startIndex': str(offset),
          'numberResults': str(PAGE_SIZE)
      },
      'predicates': {
          'field': 'Name',
          'operator': 'IN',
          'values': ["name1", "name2", "name3"]
      }
  }
My question is what is the maximum length for Values of Predicate and what is Maximum numberResults(PAZE_SIZE) for a single GET request in this case?

Thanks in advance

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Jun 18, 2018, 12:17:32 AM6/18/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Rahat,

For the maximum length of the values of predicates, there is no specified maximum length for this in our API documentation. For the maximum page size, the limit is 10,000 results per page as you can see in this guide. However, for optimization purposes, we generally recommend to set the page size value lower than this. From our examples such as the Java example for get campaigns (available to other languages that AdWords API supports), the page size value is 100.

Let me know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team