Estimated total conversions for keywords?

igor kontext

Sep 14, 2015, 1:16:32 PM9/14/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello.
Where to take the figure for api keywords "Estimated total conversions"?

Umesh Dengale

Sep 14, 2015, 5:17:01 PM9/14/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

The EstimatedTotalConversions information is available for Account, Campaign, AdGroup (could be retrieved using ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORTADGROUP_PERFORMANCE_REPORTCAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT) and not available for the keywords. Please check out our Report guide for more details.

Cheers,
Umesh, AdWords API Team.

Terry Jiang

Jul 25, 2016, 4:46:12 PM7/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
In the latest version of the API, is AllConversionValue the right metric to use for ETC?  Does it include store visits?  How do I differentiate store visits?

Anthony Madrigal

Jul 25, 2016, 5:39:00 PM7/25/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

As of v201509 (see Conversion reporting), AllConversions will include all conversions that were previously part of EstimatedTotalConversions. You can get the conversion category by using the field ConversionCategoryName.

In the future, could you please create a new thread when posting new questions?

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team