INVALID_PROXIMITY_ADDRESS with address from

test.g...@gmail.com

May 7, 2018, 6:06:06 AM5/7/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I'm encountering error INVALID_PROXIMITY_ADDRESS even though I'm using addres provided in examples (https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/location-targeting)
Address myAddress = new Address();
address
.setStreetAddress("38 avenue de l'Opéra");
address
.setCityName("Paris");
address
.setPostalCode("75002");
address
.setCountryCode("FR");

// Use myAddress to create a Proximity object
Proximity proximity = new Proximity();
proximity
.address = myAddress;
proximity
.radiusDistanceUnits = ProximityDistanceUnits.KILOMETERS;
proximity
.radiusInUnits = 10;
My application is in C#, co the code isn't exactly the same, but no matter what address I type I'm getting this error.
I'm using CampaignCriterionService with campaignId

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

May 7, 2018, 1:35:13 PM5/7/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Our team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it. I will keep you posted on the updates.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

test.g...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 4:36:15 AM5/9/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

any new updates on this topic?

Thanks

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

May 9, 2018, 11:08:57 AM5/9/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

This issue is being worked upon. At this point, there is no ETA but I will keep you posted on updates.

test.g...@gmail.com

May 21, 2018, 9:34:03 AM5/21/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

are there any new updates on this issue?

Thanks

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

May 21, 2018, 2:15:40 PM5/21/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Unfortunately, at this point, I have no new updates but I will keep you posted on this thread.

test.g...@gmail.com

May 30, 2018, 10:21:51 AM5/30/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

May 30, 2018, 11:48:59 AM5/30/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

This issue has been fixed. Please test at your end and reply back on this thread if you still have issues.