adwordsapi-tokens@google.com problem

Aliko

Jul 25, 2017, 4:38:50 AM7/25/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I always sended email to adwordsa...@google.com but now I'm getting below error.
What will be the problem?

Best Regards

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (adwordsapi-tokens) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

* You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.

* The owner of the group may have removed this group.

* You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.

* This group may not be open to posting.efor bu now I'm getting
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Aliko

Jul 25, 2017, 12:12:37 PM7/25/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for reply but I still have problem on sending email. Also to adwordsapi-sup...@google.com
Also I wrote this problem adwords api forum as you said. (first and second post)

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (adwordsapi-support) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/google.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

google.com admins

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (adwordsapi-tokens) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at https://support.google.com/a/google.com/bin/topic.py?topic=25838.

Thanks,

google.com admins

Ross Lavery

Jul 25, 2017, 2:08:41 PM7/25/17
to AdWords API Forum
I have a co-worker experiencing the same issues when emailing the support email address. Posting here on his behalf. He is also unable to post new questions / reply to questions at this group page.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Jul 25, 2017, 3:02:15 PM7/25/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi All,

We are aware of an ongoing issue where users sending direct emails to some Google aliases may receive a bounce email of the form "We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (xxxxx) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group".

We have confirmed that even though the sender receives a bounce email, the email is delivered to it's intended recipient. So you may ignore the bounce email for now; the recipients will respond to your email as usual. Feel free to update this thread in case you haven't received any responses within a day.

We are working to fix the incorrect bounce email.

Cheers,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.